Saas and Support Plan
Gauddi is offered as a ‘SaaS’ or ‘Software as a Services’ solution eliminating the need for complex and costly server setups. In addition and unlike most other suppliers our annually recurring plan includes first and second line support. We believe digital menu boards should be enjoyed by everyone and are dedicated to help make yours a success today and in the years to come.
Our ‘SaaS and Support Plan’ covers the following suite of services:
- Gauddi digital signage software license
- Server hosting, storage and bandwidth related fees
- Content management interface access
- First and second line technical support
- Remote CMS training and support
- Display performance and health monitoring
- Support site access
Your digital menu board is only as effective as its content allows it to be. Our experienced design team is trained to overcome the most challenging creations.
Here is how the design process works:
- Contact your project manager to discuss your design scope
- Purchase design credits from our online shop.
- Send us your assets. (menu listings, product images, videos,
logo, colors, fonts, etc.).
- Soon our content creation team will get back to you with a
first design concept for your review. This process is repeated
until you are satisfied.
- Receive your approved design in the format you like as well
as uploaded in your Gauddi CMS ready to be used.
Custom Template Integration Services
HTML 5 templates can be custom developed and integrated for easy and instant updating within the Gauddi CMS. Template integration starts with a design which can be provided by you or developed by us. Custom templates are ideal for clients with a fixed menu format that has been used for a while and is proven to work. Template Integration project are custom quoted by your project manager.
Custom template case study
Cameron Seafood Crab Template
Cameron Seafood in Maryland recently purchased a six display menu board for their new location in Owings Mills. While most of their menu items and prices are fixed their sixth display is used to portray their market prices for crabs. Especially during the summer months crab prices my change on a daily basis.
A custom crab template was developed and integrated allowing management to make price changes as needed within the Gauddi CMS.
Price changes will show on the screen almost instantly.